The Professional Home Loan Agency In The Colony, Texas
Here for You
Being a first time or second-time homeowner is exciting when you have a professional mortgage team to assist you through the mortgage process. Prodigy lending experts are here for you. We are your dedicated American mortgage service provider. Make your move and Talk to our Prodigy Lending team. We will equip you with all the mortgage information you need at our fingertips.
We service our clients with current mortgage information because throughout our 17 years plus mortgage experience, we have realized that picking out the right mortgage is not so much about picking a mortgage with the lowest rates. It is about picking a house mortgage that meets your expectations. Our Home loan officers are ready to access your mortgage needs and offer you the right mortgage price and rate.
AVAILABLE LOAN PROGRAMS: Va Loans, Fha Loans, Conventional Loans, USDA Loans and jumbo Loans.
- Sales price down payment of 3.5% for The Colony FHA home loans
- One time upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium of 1.75% for The Colony FHA loan
- Lower credit score than the conventional mortgage loan
- Debt income ratio of 57% maximum on FHA loans in The Colony
CONVENTIONAL LOAN REQUIREMENTS
- 3% down payment
- Debt income ratio of 45%
- Easy payment terms of between 10 – 30 years
- Cut interest rate once the score is approved
- No charge on lending fees
- Easy loan processing
VA LOAN REQUIREMENTS
- Meant for VA’s
- No monthly Private Mortgage Insurance
- Flex Debt income ratio limit For VA’s
- Favorable Closing costs
- Fixed /standard rates on VA loan
USDA LOAN REQUIREMENTS
- No down payment with 100 percent financing for USDA applicants
- mortgage interest rates that are usually capped
- Set home locations
- Stable income a plus for USDA applicants
- Minimal PMI cost
- The easy application process with a high credit score
PRODIGY LENDING SERVICES: Home Purchase, Home refinancing, Home Equity, Debt Consolidation
Gets advice from our Customer-focused Prodigy lending team on:
- How to make the best short term or long term home purchase
- The ultimate refinance options for your mortgage loan
- Factors that affect your mortgage interest rate including identifying a mortgage with a low-interest rate, mortgage points of different loan options, mortgage closing costs,
- How to use home equity to offset personal debts/expenses and do house repairs all without incurring high-interest rates and affecting your credit score.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US OR VISIT OUR NEAREST LOAN HOME CENTRE
Prodigy lending communication platforms are ready and open to serve you with your mortgage needs. You can call us on (844) 239- 5300 or even better, get a mortgage quote by filling out one of our free and easy online forms.
Our highly skilled mortgage team is ready to receive and respond to your enquires through our email address email@example.com.